Rockpit Brewing Food Menu
- Smoked Wings (8)“Oh…my…god…” we’re the first words uttered out of our mouths when we tasted these for the first time. Smoked perfectly and then lightly fried to give them just the right amount of crispiness, these delectable wings come in three flavors: Smoked butter (yes, seriously), BBQ and Buffalo Style.
You’ll absolutely need extra napkins for these.
8 for $10.95
- Smoked Meat Tacos w/ Chips & SalsaThese tacos are a bit different than you’re used to. Instead of the usual mexican style chicken or beef, we’ve substituted that with either smoked chicken, pulled pork or brisket topped with freshly shredded cheese, lettuce and cilantro.
Served with a side of chips and salsa.
Add in one Cecil’s BBQ sauces for a piece of BBQ heaven.
2 for $7.95 or 4 for $11.95
- Smoked Meat SlidersThree sliders with your choice of smoked chicken, pulled pork, texas-style brisket or smoked sausage served with a single side (see sides below)
3 for $12.95
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno’sSlow smoked to perfection, these bacon wrapped jalapenos are stuff with cream cheese to bring you just the right amount of heat
5 for $6.00
- Fried Pickles with Spicy RanchBreaded and lightly fried to perfection these pencil style pickles are perfect for snacking. Served with a slightly spicy ranch dressing.
- Chips and SalsaFreshly cut and fried corn nachos chips served with a chunky style salsa.
Add queso for just $3.
- Grilled Cheese with FriesFor the non-meat lover, we bring you a grilled cheese with a copious amount of cheese (choose between Cheddar, Provolone or Jalapeno Jack) pressed between two large pieces of texas toast. Served with a side of fries.
- NachosFreshly cut and frieds corn tortilla chips served with a creamy cheese sauce.
Add pulled pork, chicken or brisket for just $1.30 more
- Loaded TotsCrispy tater tots smothered in queso, bacon and chives.
- Classic Sides
with chunks of brisket & pork, seasoned just right
chili beans with hot jalapeno peppers, watch out
tender beans seasoned and served pipin’ hot with red potatoes & ham
in a sauteed ham, butter & onion sauce…just like your mama used to make
Sweet Potato Souffle
creamy sweet potatoes with oatmeal & brown sugar… mmm… good enough to be dessert
you never tasted sweet slaw like this
chunky, Southern-style classic made with fresh dill
Cool Cucumber Salad
thin-sliced cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in an apple cider vinaigrette
Jalapeño Mashed Potatoes
A Cecil’s signature dish, these creamed taters have just enough kick to keep you coming back for more
diced tomatoes and cut okra stewed crisp and tender
$2.50 per side