RockPit isn’t just a brewery.
Everyone enjoying themselves at RockPit
It’s a place where you come together to connect with friends and strangers alike over your shared love of craft beer. In other words, it’s a place where human connections are enjoyed.
If you’re reading this, chances are you know one or many of us personally. And we likely call each other friends now. As friends, we’re here to help protect each other.
So here’s what we’re doing and will be doing to help keep you, as well as ourselves, healthy during your continued visits to RockPit.
- We sanitize the table surfaces between guests. However, sometimes we don’t have time before another group of guests show up and sit down at a table. Please allow us time to remove the previous guest’s glasses and anything left behind and to sanitize the surfaces before sitting down at the table.
- We’re removing the caddies of condiments from the tables to allow us to sanitize the condiments between guests thoroughly.
- All menus will be sanitized between guests.
- High touch areas will be sanitized throughout the day in addition to the nightly deep sanitization of all surfaces and high touch areas.
- We already employ a cleaning service that does an extraordinary job of cleaning our brewery. If you walk in before Yoga starts on Saturday morning, the brewery will have reassuring bleach smell. Never thought I’d call that smell reassuring, but now it is.
How you can help keep yourself (and your friends) healthy
First, don’t panic. Which means stop buying all the damn toilet paper. Seriously… What the hell, people?
If you feel ill or are worried that you might run into someone who is, then it might be best to avoid coming to the brewery for now. I cannot stress this enough. Even if you have “the sniffles” or “allergies” don’t risk getting someone else sick.
Follow the CDC’s steps to prevent illness like avoiding close contact with people who seem sick, washing your hands thoroughly and avoid touching your face, nose, mouth or licking your fingers during a press conference about Coronavirus.
Coronavirus expert licks fingers during press conference
Some of the other steps the CDC recommends is:
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
You can read the CDC recommendations here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
We always have plenty of anti-bacterial soap in our bathrooms and touch-free towel dispensers to get your hands sparkling clean while you’re at RockPit.
Use the paper towel to open the doors if you’re concerned about the surface between our regular sanitization of the door handles.
Utilize any of these handshake free greetings
Avoid this greeting at all costs.
Not the best way to greet each other
Let’s sit down and enjoy some beers together.
If you’re like me, you know that during challenging times it’s best to chill out with a few friends over a beer (or few) and shoot the shit. Remember that RockPit has been, and always be a place where you can do that in the safest environment possible.
Our hope is explaining how we keep our brewery sanitized already, and how we’re taking these extra steps will bring you some comfort knowing we’re doing everything in our power to keep you happy, healthy and comfortable during your visits to RockPit.
An offer to come in and hang with us
We’ve decided to switch things up and update our tagline. But we still have a bunch of pint glasses that have that old tagline (Adamantly Anomalous Ales) on it. So if you come in this week or weekend and buy a pint of anything, you can keep the glass. You must tell us that you read about this offer here. Of course, we’ll clean and sanitize it for you before you leave.
In other words, buy the beer, take the glass. Limit one person. While supplies last.
As friends, we’ll be happy to see you when you come in. Just know that there be a few cold pints waiting for you when you, safe and sound
407-826-1773 – Brewery
321-427-6870 – Cell