Bluegrass, Bacon & Beer Night with Fiddlerat
Is there a better combination than bluegrass, beer, and bacon?
Good luck finding one, because we haven’t found it.
So we decided to create a Bluegrass, Beer, and Bacon night on April 23rd.
We’ll have live music from the local bluegrass band, Fiddlerat (@fiddlerat_band), from 7-10 PM.
Bacon-filled goodies will be on hand from Chef Gypsy and Cecil’s BBQ and a few special beers to pair with the goodies.
What bacon goodies will we have?
- Chocolate Covered Bacon with Bacon Bit Sprinkles
- Bacon Bowl Drunken Tots with Pulled Pork and Corn Macque Choux
- Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Baby Bell peppers (Spinach, cream cheese, and artichoke stuffing)
- Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Corn Fritters
- Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos